Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The Beginning.

So this is it. I'm finally starting the blog.  I'm sure people are wondering who I am, and why I think people want to read my thoughts so here we go...Beauty Behind Beats will be a hip hop blog from a woman's point of view.  All my life I've loved music, pop culture, style, and class and with this blog I'll be bringing that back to the urban culture. This isn't a serious, uptight blog though.  It's gonna be for all the girls who think hip-hop is only for guys. Any questions, topics you want covered, ideas? Contact me by e-mail at deshaunarussell@yahoo.com.

Peace & Love.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Deshauna!

    I'm Drea from The Real MissDrea Daily! I'm loving the logo (who made it for you?) but more than that, I'm excited about your future posts. From your description of the blog, it seems that you'll be sorta reminiscent of Karen Civil -- a really popular blogger who focuses on Hip Hop, pop culture, fashion, etc. I think you should check her out.

    Wishing you all the best!
    Drea (http://therealmissdrea.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Shauna.

    It's Lynsey. I'm excited to see the things that you will post! I'm so proud of you! If I think of any ideas, I will email them to you.

    Love ya.
    Lyns <3

    ReplyDelete