Friday, July 19, 2013

Summer Love

Since the heat has intensified, there has been a few couples I can't seem to get enough of. In this post you'll read about five couples that have emerged this summer.  Though some of these couples haven't exactly confirmed their relationships, they've been spotted multiple times together.  Make sure you guys let me know what you think of these romances.

5. Ray J and Teairra Mari


-Even though Ray J has been bragging about bagging Kimmy first, the BGC All Star host has been seen with this cutie a lot. Teairra Mari is one of those girls who jumped in the industry at like 16 and made plenty of mistakes.  Te, since you're getting older, lets not keep the trend going by dating this sleaze.  I don't care what he's telling you, he can't make you famous.  She seems like a fun girl though, I think she could find a better mate.

4. Big Sean and Naya Rivera


-This couple has been making lots of moves together, and personally I love them together.  The G.O.O.D Music rapper and Glee star have walked plenty of red carpets together and they seem happy.  Maybe Glee's mean girl just needs a little good in her. Best of luck to this couple.

3. Kevin McCall and Eva Marcille


-Okay first, do you guys remeber when her name was Eva Pigford? I digress. This model turned actress (that's when she changed her name ya'll) has been spotted with this cutie more than a couple times. The 27 year old singer and song writer is fine.  Thank heavens Eva dropped Flo-Rida and got with Kevin. I support.

2. Chad Ochocinco and K. Michelle


-I don't know if you can consider something a relationship if only one person is claiming the other but, who am I? This "couple" was confirmed by K, and the record is still out for Mr.8-5.  Maybe this reality couple is just for publicity, maybe they aren't I really have no clue.

1. Serge Ibaka and Keri Hilson


-These two are for sure my favorite.  They are seen plenty of places together, and they just look right.  Keri and Serge both seem very happy, and since she's pretty tall this is a good pair for her. I'm pushing for these two, and wish them nothing but the best.  But if they don't make it, I'll definitely take him off her hands.

The rap up- Although it may not be "cuffing season" these couples are making summer love look attainable.  I wish all five of these couples nothing but the best.

Love Always,
Deshauna

No comments:

Post a Comment